Sea Freight World-Wide
or many years, we have successfully transported every type of cargo in containers from chemicals to car parts, from clothes to castings, from machinery to plant engineering parts. This wealth of experience has allowed us to model our services in line with the needs of both small & large companies, and offer a wide range of shipping services to meet your demands.
Our powerful reputation and renowned attention to detail allow us to help you to seek opportunities in markets, which are generally thought more difficult to serve.
FCL (Full Container Load)
Shipping services to and from any port world-wide.
- 20 ft and 40 ft General Purpose end-loading containers
- 40 ft Hi-Cube Containers
- 20 ft and 40 ft Open Top Containers
LCL (Less than a Container Load)
Shipping services to and from over 200 ports world-wide. Weekly LCL sailings to over 200 destinations with fast transit times.
Out of Gauge Shipping Services
We can move cargo that is heavy, long, high or wide, utilising:
- 20 ft and 40 ft flat racks
- Conventional Shipping Services
- Specialist packing solutions
DGSA approved and highly experienced in arranging transport by sea for cargo classified as dangerous goods.
- UK export customs clearance (statutory export declaration)
- Import customs clearance formalities, if required, including the payment of import duties, dues and taxes on your behalf – see our import services page for more details
- Statutory export documentation preparation and presentation
- Marine insurance cover
- Container stuffing and de-stuffing
- Provision of securing equipment – ratchet straps, ropes, timbers etc
Full export packing service